Dental Hygienist (CT)
Our client is an innovative dental practice that provides General, Cosmetic, and Restorative Dentistry. Their in-house team of Dental Specialists allow clients to experience a one-stop shop for all of their oral health care needs. They are looking for a Dental Hygienist to join their dynamic and growing team.
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to grow their career and lay roots with a solid organization. They will have a state hygiene license, up-to-date vaccinations, and previous experience as a dental hygienist.
- A great attitude and passion for oral health
- Ability to ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible before their examination
- Experience with sterilization of dental instruments; X-rays and dental impressions
- Experience conducting initial mouth screenings; Identifying conditions like gingivitis, caries or periodontitis; Cleaning and helping protect patients’ teeth (e.g. removing plaque or applying fluoride)
- Ability to educate ad instruct patients of all ages on proper tooth care (by demonstrating, for example, good brushing techniques)
- Providing assistance to dentists with selecting appropriate treatments for various diseases (including oral cancer)
- Administrative experience, maintaining documentation and charts on each patient
- State hygiene license
- Up-to-date vaccinations
- 3+ years of previous experience as a dental hygienist
What's great about this job?
- A healthy and fun work environment with a strong culture
- Competitive Wages
- Medical Benefits
- Personal Time Off
- Professional Development
- On The Job Training
- Continuing Education Credits