Engineer Project Mgr - Petrochemical (LA)
Our client's expertise and successes from small to large-scale projects have earned them a place among the most well-respected and highly technical engineering firms in the country. They are looking to add an Engineering Project Manager to their growing team. This role will focus on the design, construction, and management of infrastructure related to the petrochemical projects.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years working on multiple projects at once, focused on petrochemical projects. They must be a licensed Professional Engineer (PE). They possess a positive attitude and believe strongly in collaboration, teamwork, and cross-functional partnerships within the organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Exceptional time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Working in the office on multiple projects with a team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving acumen.
- Proactive and initiative-driven, anticipating client needs.
- Authorization to work for any U.S. employer.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Louisiana preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 4-7 years of petrochemical project-related experience.